Monday 18 May 2015

May/June TO-READ

May is soon to be over, and recently I haven't been posting much, but it's almost summer! Exciting, and you know what summer brings? Reading! Lots and lots of reading! And here's my list of to-read that I hope I can read ASAP. They are a mix of books I've been wanting to read forever, and books I just got from publishers, as well as books I just found out about!

Maybe in Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Black Iris by Leah Raeder

Amber to Ashes by Gail McHugh

You Were Mine by Abbi Glines

After the Rain by Renee Carlino

Unteachable by Leah Raeder

Forbidden Surrender by Priscilla West

Secret Surrender by Priscilla West

Beautiful Surrender by Priscilla West

Stupid Girl by Cindy Miles

Stupid Boy by Cindy Miles

Ruined by Tracy Wolff

A Kiss by Design by Christy Hayes

Breaking Nova by Jessica Sorensen

Saving Quinton by Jessica Sorensen

Nova and Quinton: No Regrets by Jessica Sorensen

Best Kind of Broken by Chelsea Fine

The Third Wife by Lisa Jewell

The Real Thing by Cassie Mae

Fair Game by Monica Murphy

What are you planning to read these next few months? Excited for summer too? Comment below linking me to your blog or goodreads!

No comments:

Post a Comment