Tuesday 24 March 2015

Stacking the Shelves ~ 03/24/15


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!
PAPERBACK BOUGHT
I hate my selfie by Shane Dawson
Yes, I got this as an ARC but I couldn't resist buying the beautiful book with the amazing colours choices.
The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Ok, I totally forgot about this book. I usually forget about books when I read them if the release date is just to much for me to handle. After purchasing all my books, I went back for one quick peep in the romance section and, low and behold, there it sat, the final copy in the store. I snagged that sucker up and sprinted to the cash register.
Confess by Colleen Hoover
Another book I got an ARC of, but in the ARC I got, you couldn't see the paintings so I picked this one up after searching the store high and low for it. And the first thing I did: look at Owen's paintings.
RECIEVED (through author/publisher)
Stupid Boy by Cindy Miles
I don't know much about this book, but I'm excited to figure it all out. And I enjoy the cover as well; it seems different from the ones I'm used to seeing.
Outside the Ropes by Ashley Claudy
I thought this book sounded really interesting on Netgalley, so I requested it and was accepted. I am excited to read it.
A special thanks to the publishers and authors for copies provided.
Well, that's my haul this week. Tell me what you got this week in the comments below, or just link up to your Stacking the Shelves!

2 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to read The Return since it came out! I hope you like it!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hopefully you get a chance to read it as well :D

      Delete