Thursday 1 January 2015

New Year, New Challenges, New Books

Hey ya'll: Happy new year! It's 2015, and it will be a great year I can already tell!

Last year unfortunately I didn't read a lot; I was busy with travel and work (lots of that) that at the end of year, I didn't have any time for reading. I'd maybe get in a few pages every night but that's about it. So this year I'm making my goal something big. Something I hope to reach and more. Obviously it may not seem like a lot to some of you but I find it a big goal. But I have a lot of books I've been wanting to read that I can hopefully read this year. Like a book bucket list.



I want to read more then 50 books this year. In 2012, I read 50 books. In 2013, I read 100 books. In 2014, it dropped to 43. Instead of making something that I'd never have the time for, I decided to make it something attainable. Taking my time restraints and work into consideration I came up with something I think I can do. Let's see what happens shall we.

I'm hoping to have another post up about the books I'm most excited for to come out this year and also the books I hope to read in January. Happy reading ya'll!




Comment below with your reading goal for 2015




No comments:

Post a Comment