Monday 4 November 2013

Happy 1 Month Anniversary

Yesterday, on November 3rd 2013, my blog had been up for 1 month. 1 long month of blogging and look how far I've gotten! So this is a post to celebrate getting this far (and I'll throw in some Supernatural gifs for the fun of it. I'm happy today, might as well put in things that make me happy).

I am incredibly happy to be celebrating this, because I know some people that tried to have a blog and it didn't work out so well for them, so, thank you to my followers, HARRY GOAZHigh on Books, and rebecca kosonic. I appreciate that your following me.


SPNG Tags: Dean / Jensen / Thank you /
A special thanks to  mishamigominion for submitting this! I need all the “thank you” gifs I can get!
Looking for a particular Supernatural reaction gif? This blog organizes them so you don’t have to spend hours hunting them down.

I would also like to thank my favourite authors for writing some of my favourite books. That includes Jennifer L. Armentrout, Abbi Glines and Nicole Williams. If it wasn't for your books, I probably wouldn't have made a blog!


So, that pretty much sums it up. I will be posting again today about some more books and reviews and stuff. So, yeah, thanks again to everyone who has been looking at my blog since the first day!

Oh, and a special thanks to everyone who helped my reach my goal of 1500 views, and now 3000! Just on November 1st I wanted to get to 1500, and now its at 3000 views! I would hug you if I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment