Tuesday 29 October 2013

Review: CLASH (Crash #2) by Nicole Williams


Clash (Crash, #2)Title: CLASH
Author: Nicole Williams
Publisher: HarperCollins
Release Date: June 20th 2012
Pages: 273
Series: Crash #2
Where I Got It: Book Corner

Synopsis: Their Romeo-and-Juliet-level passion is the only thing Jude and Lucy agree on. That, and fighting all the time . . .
Also not helping? Lucy's raging jealousy of the cheerleader who's wormed her way into Jude's life.While trying to hang on to her quintessential bad boy and also training to be the top ballet dancer in her class, Lucy knows something's going to give . . . soon.How can she live without the boy she loves? How can she live with herself if she gives up on her dreams? If Lucy doesn't make the right choice, she could lose everything.



Nicole  Williams

Nicole Williams
I'm a wife, a mom, a writer. I started writing because I loved it and I'm still writing because I love it. I write young adult because I still believe in true love, kindred spirits, and happy endings. Here's to staying young at heart *raises champagne glass* . . . care to join me?





Review

I read this book on July 21st 2013.



Lucy and Jude are the new Romeo and Juliet, but we actually want them to have a happy ending!
I adored this book! It kept me interested the entire time I was reading it! I love, love, love Jude in this book and I really hope that, after everything they've been through, their love can power over their fights.I kept on reading this book because of their constant break ups caused by annoying, want-to-rip-her-hair-out, cheerleader Adrianna Vix. I hate her, but, she kept the book interesting.Lucy always told Jude that she trusted him but when she came in on the worst cases including Jude and Adrianna she wouldn't even listen to anything he told her. She just expected the worst, even though Jude would never do that to her.Anyway, I loved this book because it was interesting and, now that I'm done the 2nd, I need the 3rd one!The only thing I disliked about this book was the mature content but there wasn't a lot of that.I recommend this book to readers looking for a contemporary romance! Believe me, the series is great!

Ages: 16+
Grades: 10 and up
*This book is for mature readers*

No comments:

Post a Comment