Sunday 27 October 2013

Book Boyfriend #1

My Book Boyfriend of the Week


Every week this blog has this "Book Boyfriend of the Week." It is a meme hosted by Reading and Things for bloggers to talk about their boyfriends and tease readers with things the boyfriend has said. Every girl loves to talk about her boyfriend!

What to do:
1. Pick a book boyfriend, it can be from the book your currently reading or from one you've already read.

2. Write what kind of boyfriend he is, and if you want, say why you think that.

3. Pick a quote from his book, it could be long or short, that proves he is the kind of boyfriend you said he is.

4. Make sure the quote, and the explanation, DO NOT give away anything from the book (we want all of the twists and plot surprises to remain surprises).
Who is my book boyfriend this week? (And every other week?)
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you...

Jude Ryder

Jude Ryder... that beanie looks very nice on him
So, what kind of boyfriend is Jude Ryder, you ask?
Well, Jude Ryder is a Steamy Heart-breaker.
What books are Jude from?

Crash (Crash, #1)
Crash (Crash #1) by Nicole Williams

Description: Jude Ryder and Lucy Larson are this generation's Romeo and Juliet: Explosive. Sizzling. Tragic.
A steamy summer encounter with bad boy Jude means trouble for Lucy. Her sights are set on becoming a ballerina, and she won't let anything get in her way . . . except Jude. He's got a rap sheet, dangerous mood swings, and a name that's been sighed, shouted, and cursed by who knows how many girls. Jude's a cancer, the kind of guy who's fated to ruin the lives of girls like Lucy—and he tells her so. But as rumors run rampant and reputations are destroyed, Lucy's not listening to Jude's warning. Is tragedy waiting in the wings. This racy romance is hot, hot, hot!

This book is part of a trilogy, Crash, Clash and Crush. It is an amazing story of Lucy Larson and Jude Ryder.


Quote #1
"The names Jude Ryder, since you're all but salivating like a rabid dog to know, and I don't do girlfriends, relationships, flowers or regular phone calls. If that works for you, I think we could work out something special."
-Jude Ryder
In Crash, Jude starts as a player, but when he meets Lucy Larson, everything in his world changes.

Quote #2
"You'd do that? Give up your dream so I could have mine?"
"Baby, football isn't my dream. You are."
- Jude Ryder
When I read this, I was holding together my screaming by a thread. This might have been one of the sweetest lines I've ever heard!

Quote #3
"That it doesn't matter why I ran," he said, staring at me without blinking, "because I came back. I'll always come back, Luce. No matter how many rip-roaring fights we have and no matter how many miscommunications we have. I'll always come back because you're where I belong."
- Jude Ryder
Wow. After reading this line, I was swooning and close to tears because he is a fictional character. He really is a heart-breaker, because he just broke this book chicks heart.

If you are a mature reader (and a girl), I recommend this series to you. If you like bad boys, I can almost promise you'll love love LOVE Jude Ryder. To bad Lucy owns his heart.

I never thought coffee could get hotter. Jude <3Jude Ryder with his beanieComfy, confident, adorable. Don't forget hot. Jude Ryder close-up.


You are next... Click here to enter

This list will close in 5 days, 12 hrs, 58 min (11/2/2013 11:59 PM North America - Mountain Standard Time)

4 comments:

  1. Choosing the girl over football? L-O-V-E!!! :-)

    My Book Boyfriend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you read Crash? If you haven't, I recommend this to you! I love Jude Ryder! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my.... I have wanted to read this series for like ever!! But I'm thinking that I will have to try harder and get it done!! Great BB choice!

    Thanx for visiting my Book Boyfriend!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is like every girls dream! XOXO Jude Ryder

    ReplyDelete